Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Novel Excerpts: Just enough deliciousness to get you salivating...


When I'm waiting for the next book in a series I'm enjoying, I gobble up anything the author throws at me in the interim. Some authors post excerpts of upcoming novels and this is the cruelest and most delicious pain of all. Not only do I get to read a snippet of what's to come, but then I have to wait until it's published to see more.

I have been fielding emails requesting that I post a piece of yums from Book Four, ANOMALY: Beyond the Rabbit. Today, I did just that. I picked a couple of chapters at the beginning so readers will immediately recognize the action. Have a look, but note this one has spoilers if you haven't read Book Three, Rabbit Redemption. Rabbit fans have followed Elders Canaan and Kilmeade through all sorts of hell to get to Book Four, so that is why they have hopped out of the Trilogy. Their storyline must be resolved as well and ANOMALY is finished and has been sent to editing.

The final book in the Rabbit Saga is entitled CONUNDRUM: The Lost Rabbit and is being written now. I assure you, the adventure only becomes more enjoyable with each new page and each new book!

I better get back to writing. Elder Canaan is calling...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome.