Saturday, September 26, 2009

A NOVEL IDEA that will tickle you to pieces

I know that sometimes you wish you knew MORE about the characters you read... Especially if the book is character driven. You fall in love with them, and it is natural because they are real. I'm not saying they're flesh and blood or 3-Dimensional, but trust me... my book characters are ALIVE. So many people have agreed with me on this. So--I have a novel (pun intended) idea...
Soon* you will be able to Visit http://www.rabbitnovel.com/ to explore the Lost Books of RABBIT: Chasing Beth Rider. Your web address for: · Deleted Scenes · Character Studies · Character Histories · Story Insights · And more entertaining items that did not make it into the final printed version of the novel Plus, Readers are encouraged to submit ideas for the next Lost Book to be posted, so if you finish the book and want to know something regarding a character or relationship---submit a suggestion on the website and wait to see if it is chosen! *SOON means by the 1st of October... The novel itself will be available, God-willing, by December.
For more information on other works by ellen c. maze, visit http://www.thejudgingnovel.com/ or email the author at ellenmaze@aol.com

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!
    Blessings and prayers, andrea

    PS: I have an urgent prayer request at arise 2 write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I found your blog through facebook. I also have another blog where I speak in the voice of one of my therapy dogs. http://andrealuvsallgodscreatures.blogspot.com

    I look forward to getting to know you better. Blessings and prayers, andrea

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome.