Friday, September 11, 2009

BOOKS ellen really digs...

Here are some human writers that have inspired me over the years and their books listed here that I recommend wholly without reservations!
THIS PRESENT DARKNESS, by Frank Peretti made a huge impact on me and my understanding of the spirit realm. It was the first Christian novel I read when I was saved and I recommend it to everyone who has met Messiah and believed in Him.
THE FACE OF GOD, by Bill Myers, touched me deeply and I think I had a vision of heaven along with his characters!
THE ISHBANE CONSPIRACY by Randy Alcorn, a must read. I loved it and my 15 yr old daughter loved it. There is a scene of a young man entering heaven that I could print out and frame. BEAUTIFUL and so filled with truth! THE COMING OF THE SON OF MAN by Paul Bortolazzo really turned my life and faith around. I was so moved in encouraged in my faith that I contacted the author and have since kept in touch with him and his wonderful wife.
There are probably more, but these are the ones that really touched my spirit, and when I write, I pray the Father would use my work for His glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome.