Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Houston: WE HAVE CONTACT

The agency received the ms today for THE JUDGING.
Label/Receipt Number: 2301 0640 0000 xxxx xxxx
Class: Priority Mail®Service(s): Signature Confirmation™
Arrival at Unit-->Status: Arrival at UnitYour item arrived at 10:40 AM on August 19, 2009 in BRENTWOOD, TN 37027.
Now I can truly say it is in God's hands because I did my part and it is GONE-GONE!
This morning, I had a revelation that this vampire saga will be the TWILIGHT of the Christian World. We need our own vampire series, right? One coming from biblical Truth and stamping out darkness while entertaining at the same time...
There will be movies too! Who will be cast to play Mark Corescu? I think Oded Fehr...is he too old? How old is he? Mark looks to be about 40...
Anyway, this novel series will be huge and I will stay faithful to God and to you guys as this develops.

1 comment:

Comments welcome.