Monday, July 27, 2009

We're off to see the Wizard!

We’re off to see the Wizard
You must visit the website. It now has an awesome slideshow with character quotes... http://www.thejudgingnovel.com
Finally. I have gone through the MS one last time, covering all the issues that I felt the agent and I discussed at the writer’s conference, and I am satisfied that it is ready to be submitted. My next step?
Send it to the agency and see what happens. So while I wait to hear back, my next move is to investigate online POD companies. There are many people who want to read the book and are willing and wanting to buy it on demand if necessary. It would be really cool to have it printed up like a real book to hold in my hand, even before it is published by a Big House…
I have many resources to look at regarding this, and I will start Wednesday, God-willing. Tomorrow, I must paint. Alas, I am still making my living as an artist and I am thankful for the clients. So I must spend Tuesday in the Art Studio. But Wednesday…we’ll get this puppy prepared for the agent to review and go on from there. Thank you for hanging in there with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome.