Friday, December 29, 2017

The Rabbit Trilogy Gets New Cover Treatments with a Spine Image for your Bookshelf!

Do you see what's happening here? My publisher is re-releasing Rabbit Books One and Two with new covers to match the much-too-long-awaited Book Three, Rabbit Redemption coming January 15, 2018. These spines will line up on your shelf and create a new image.  There will be two final books outside of the trilogy, but still part of the Rabbit Saga, and their covers will complete the image. I find this quite wonderful!

The publisher is preparing to launch REDEMPTION so I will be posting regularly to help out. I am totally in love with my characters Elder Canaan and Elder Kilmeade. When you meet them, email me; let's compare notes on their awesomeness. 

Happy New Year!

Go and buy the first Rabbit book here: https://goo.gl/THjcbH
I have some review copies for folks who like to review books for Goodreads and Amazon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome.