Thursday, January 26, 2012

99 cents Kindle Books: Just slightly better than FREE !

In January 2012, I was finally able to get the price of my flagship novel, Rabbit: Chasing Beth Rider, down to 99 cents on Kindle. Now, everyone can afford it, and sales have increased by 75% the first month. Today when I happened by the sales ranking, I found my baby in the top 100 bestselling books in religious sci-fi/fantasy. I was thrilled! This is a vampire novel, so it fits in the "fantasy" genre, and higher ranking always translates to more sales.

If you have a novel that is lagging in sales, consider lowering the price to 99 cents. 35% of a thousand units is more than 70% of fifty sold... It's makes good business cents (pun intended!).

RABBIT: CHASING BETH RIDER, 4.7 out of 5 stars, 115 reviews. Vampires, spiritual warfare, paranormal romance like you have never seen. 13+ for violence. The first 10 folks who email me at ellenmaze@aol.com will get a free Kindle edition from me to you!

HUGS!
Ellen
PS: Click to tweet this, share on FB, or Google+ it... I'd be much obliged, friend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome.