Saturday, December 18, 2010

"Hobbit Schmobbit, Bring on the Rabbit!" ~ RCBR #4 on Amazon Kindle!


Fleeting but beautiful, my first novel, Rabbit: Chasing Beth Rider, was found to be #4 on the Amazon Kindle / Fantasy Best rated list, based on reader ratings. I can't say that I understand how that all works, but just to be #4 and have Tolkien's The Hobbit #6 is enough to swell a little lady's head. Don't worry, I'll come back down. These ratings change every 24 hours, so tomorrow could be different. But it is still a thrill!

I am sending out a huge THANK YOU to everyone who supports my writing efforts. I am only able to write because of you and I will never forget that!

For those who don't know, my newest novel, The Judging, came out November 29th. It is the first book in a separate series, but readers of Rabbit will recognize it as the novel Beth Rider wrote that got her in so much trouble with the Rakum (vampires). See this (and all my books) here: www.ellencmaze.com

1 comment:

  1. Mary D

    Ellen - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Oh my gosh, my head would be swollen like a zeppelin on steroids lol

    Sincerely I am so proud for you; but no surprise as your writing is simply beautiful.

    Hugs and wishing you ever greater success in the upcoming year!

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome.