Sunday, September 26, 2010

Newest 5-Star Review of RABBIT: "If you don't like this book, you must be crazy..."


Anna Motteler said: " This book is absolutely, positively, utterly, amazing. I'm not even exaggerating and if you do not add this to your to-read list after reading my review, then I will just assume that you are ignorant or crazy, one of the two.

I have been hes ...more This book is absolutely, positively, utterly, amazing. I'm not even exaggerating and if you do not add this to your to-read list after reading my review, then I will just assume that you are ignorant or crazy, one of the two.

I have been hesitant to read any vampire related book since Twilight, to be completely honest. So when Ellen C. Maze was willing to send me an ARC, I was kind of excited. I had read about this book and it sounded like it would keep my interest, and boy was I right. AMAZING.

This is not your typical vampire book, let me tell you that right now. It takes a completely different approach, from what I have seen anyway, and this novel ties in religion. I feel like this makes it a heck of a lot more intriguing and it captures the essence of God in a way many would probably not imagine. I love this book and I especially love Beth & Michael, my two favorite characters.

You will love this book. If you don't, then I feel sorry for you.

Thank you, Anna! I couldn't have said it better myself . You are who I wrote this for...thank you for telling the world how much you love it!!
Huggles, Ellen

Buy One Today: http://www.amazon.com/Rabbit-Chasing-Rider-Ellen-Maze/dp/1432751018/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1285559711&sr=1-1

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ellen, I've tried to link to:

    http://thejudging-ellenmaze.blogspot.com

    is this correct? I think maybe the system is down.

    Carole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vampire diaries,true blood these both are my favorite series.In these days i Watch The Vampire Diaries Online.U can watch it from here with me.

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome.