Sunday, December 13, 2009

20,000 Media Outlets Heard About RABBIT this week!

  • My publicist is amazing. I received a list of all of the outlets my Press Release went to, and there were more than 20,000! Already, more than twenty have responded in favor and I guess if thousands respond, I may have to turn some down...right? It blows my mind!


  • I have been writing on the sequel, Rabbit: Legacy. (Fall 2010) I am most enamoured right now with the new lead, a Rakum Elder named Canaan. He is fiercely loyal but brutal and incredibly hedonistic through most of the novel. True, he will have a spiritual awakening eventually, but not too soon... He is more interesting when he is running the show. Of course, if you haven't read RABBIT: CHASING BETH RIDER then you might be looking at me cross-eyed right now. But hey, that's okay. Just go pick up a copy and read it. You can buy it all sorts of places. And if they do not stock it yet (it has only been out 1 month), ask the store manager to get it.
  • Ellen wrote a foreward for another author's book! Yes, 'tis true. A good friend and fellow author has written an amazing book entitled THE OCCULT INVASION OF HEALTHCARE and he asked me to write the foreward. This is quite an honor. Today I made him a kickin' foreward that should be published in his novel next month. I will advertise his book for him then. For now, his name is Michael Elmore. Good guy...
  • So it's back to the writing mill for me. I have some promoting to do, some writing, and some adjustments to make on my web site. Ya'll have a nice day now, ya hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome.